An "Outstanding" Ofsted rated Independent Fostering Agency is looking for x2 Supervising Social Workers for their Fostering Team based in the West Midlands. This is a permanent, full-time position that is homebased.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervising managing a caseload of foster carers
- Working with a Therapeutic approach
- Delivering training for Foster Carers
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Work England registration
- Experience of working in Fostering (ideal)
- Post qualification experience in Children's Social Work
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: West Midlands (hybrid)
Salary scale: £32,000 - £36,000 + Car Allowance + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny - 07587031098 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation