An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker covering a case load over the Lancashire/Greater Manchester area with the office being in Central Lancashire although there is home-working.
This role is a full-time & permanent position. The ideal Social Worker will have experience as a Fostering Social Worker preferably within the private sector.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- The flexibility to work in a partly home-based role
- Mileage paid at 0.45ppm
- Performance related bonus
- Contributory pension
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervision and Management of carers
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Contribution to Foster Carer & Social Worker training
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Social Work England registeration
- Significant experience of working with Looked after Children
- Experience of working within Fostering (desirable)
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary Scale: £30,000 - £40,000 d.o.e
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny - 07587031098 or email@example.com
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation