An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker or Senior Practitioner to join their Fostering Team working within a trauma-informed practice model. This is a permanent & full-time position based around Exeter and North Devon.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Benefits for you as a Fostering Social Worker:
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Extensive training programme
- Blue light card eligibility
- Pension scheme and access to employee assistance programme
- Simply Health Membership
- Car allowance
Requirements for you as a Fostering Social Worker:
- Social Work Degree / Diploma in Social Work
- Social Care Wales Registration
- Post qualification experience in Fostering or Looked After Children
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
- A working knowledge and understanding of relevant Social Work legislation and regulations
Location: Exeter and North Devon
Salary scale: £31,448 - £36,044 DOE, plus car allowance
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Sarah Tomlin - 07425728375 or email@example.com
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you're interested in Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation