A small Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker for their Fostering service. This position is a full time, permanent and hybrid position.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 28 days of annual leave + public holidays
- Small caseloads
- Pension scheme
- Onsite parking
- SWE fee paid for
- Good training & development opportunities
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervision and Management of Foster Carers
- Contribution to Foster Carer training
- Recruiting Foster Carers (Assessments)
- Working with a therapeutic approach
Requirements of you as Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Working knowledge or experience of therapeutic practice
- Experience of working within Fostering as a Social Worker
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary Scale: £28,000 - £34,000 + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny - 07587031098 or email@example.com
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation