An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their Fostering Team in the West Yorkshire region. This is a permanent & full-time position with hybrid working.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 28 Days Annual leave + public holidays + birthday off & wellness days
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Private healthcare
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervising complex cases
- Working in an out of hours rota
- Supervising other Support Workers & Social Workers
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Contributing to training for Foster Carers & Staff
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Work England registration
- Post qualification experience in Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary scale: £32,480 - £37,500 + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny - 07587031098 or email@example.com
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation