An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker for their Fostering Team based in Greater Manchester/Lancashire. This is a maternity-cover, full-time position that is hybrid working.
The ideal applicant will have post qualification Fostering experience. You will need to possess the drive to match this Independent Fostering Agencies ambitions.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 28 Days Annual leave
- Birthday day off
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervising managing a caseload of foster carers
- Working with a Therapeutic approach
- Delivering training for Foster Carers
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Work England registration
- Experience of working in Fostering (ideal)
- Post qualification experience in Children's Social Work
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: Greater Manchester/Lancashire (hybrid)
Salary scale: £32,000 - £39,000 + Car Allowance + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation