An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Fostering Social Worker to join their Fostering Team with a caseload based in and around Wrexham/North Wales. This is a permanent & full-time position that can is hybrid.
The ideal applicant will have post qualification Fostering experience but this not essential. You will need to possess the drive to match this Independent Fostering Agencies ambitions.
Benefits for you as the Fostering Social Worker:
- 28 Days Annual leave
- Birthday day off
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Fostering Social Worker:
- Supervising managing a caseload of foster carers
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Delivering training for Foster Carers
Requirements of you as the Fostering Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Care Wales registration
- Post qualification experience in Children's Social Work
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary scale: £33,000 - £38,000 d.o.e + Car Allowance + Benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation