A well-thought of Charity is looking for a Supervising Social Worker for their Lancashire based Fostering service. This is a full-time or part-time, and permanent position.
The ideal Social Worker/Manager will have Fostering experience. This is a great chance to become a part of a hot team and become an integral part of an exciting future as they aspiring to be "Outstanding" rated by Ofsted.
Duties and Responsibilities for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervision and Management of carers
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Contribution to Foster Carer & Social Worker training
Requirements for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with Soclai Worker England
- Experience of working within Fostering
- An excellent working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care and Fostering
Salary Scale: £29,000 - £36,553 + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation