An Independent Fostering Agency with a national presence, is looking for a Supervising Social Worker. You will be covering a case load across Doncaster into East Yorkshire & North Lincolnshiree.
This role is a full-time & permanent position. The ideal Social Worker will have experience as a Supervising Social Worker preferably within the private sector.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- The flexibility to work in a hybrid position
- Mileage paid at 0.45ppm
- Performance related bonus
- Contributory pension
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervision and Management of carers
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Contribution to Foster Carer & Social Worker training
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Social Work England registered
- Experience of working within Children's Social Work
- Experience of working within Fostering (ideal)
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary Scale: £33,000 - £40,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation