A Local Authority is looking for Social Workers for their Adult's Learning Disabilties teams.
You will need to be a Qualified Social Worker ideally with placement/post qualification experience. Newly Qualified Social Workers are welcome to apply.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Flexible working
- Generous annual leave entitlements
- Discounted leisure facilities
- Car parking permit scheme in the city centre
- Excellent pension scheme
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Multiprofessional working
- Completing Safeguarding Assessments
- Evidence based Practice
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience of Safeguarding
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: South Yorkshire (hybrid working)
Salary Scale: £29,447 - £39,513
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation