The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea is looking for an Experienced Social Worker to join their UASC and Leaving Care Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have prior experience of completing age assessments within a UASC capacity. The key to success in this role is to be able to treat every case with individual attention whilst being able to use previous experience to aid in comprehensive decision-making.
Benefits for you as a UASC and Leaving Care Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £35.00 per hour
- Hybrid working scheme
- "Outstanding" Ofsted Inspection results
- Child-focussed approach
- Easily commutable via car or public transport
Your responsibilities as a UASC and Leaving Care Social Worker:
- Manage a complex caseload
- Completing age assessments
- Work with private fostering to secure UASC placements
- Work to create trusting relationships with children and young people
- Work with other agencies and professionals to create the best possible outcomes for children and young people involved in cases
Requirements of you as a UASC and Leaving Care Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of UASC and LC work
- A Valid UK driving licence and car is preferred for this role
Location: North Kensington, London
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!