A Local Authority in Southwest London is looking for a Social Worker to join their Referral and Assessment Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have recent experience in a Front Door, Assessment environment. The key to success in this role is to treat every case individually to create the best possible outcomes.
Benefits for you as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- Brilliant pay rate of £35.00 per hour
- "Outstanding" and "Good" Ofsted inspection results
- Easily commutable via car or public transport
- Hybrid working scheme
- Parking available/ nearby
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV
Your responsibilities as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- Duty work and attend essential visits such as Safeguarding and Child Protection visits
- Undertaking S17, S47 and pre-birth assessments
- Attend Children in Need and Child Protection meetings
- Working on short-term, fast-paced cases with a high level of proficiency
- Be able to make decisions based on visits and virtual conversations in line with valid legislations
Requirements of you as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Assessment and Safeguarding work
Location: Merton, London
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!