Peterborough City Council is looking for an Experienced Social Worker to join their Placement Reviews Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have recent and extensive experience with completing Reviews work. The key to success in this role is to treat every case individually to create the best possible outcomes for service users involved.
Benefits for you as a Placement Reviews Social Worker:
- Exceptionally competitive pay rate of £36.00 - £38.00 per hour
- Hybrid working
- Easily commutable via car or public transport
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV and skillset
Your responsibilities as a Placement Reviews Social Worker:
- Undertake Mental Capacity Act assessments, Care Act assessments and Safeguarding assessments
- Amendment of care plans and packages
- Ensuring each placement is suited to the needs of the service user
- Attend meetings regarding relevant cases
- Work alongside other Practitioners for the best interest of the service user
Requirements of you as a Placement Reviews Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Reviews and Safeguarding work
- A valid UK driving licence and vehicle is preferred for this role
Location: Peterborough, East Anglia
Umbrella pay rate: £36.00 - £38.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!