West Sussex County Council are looking for a Social Worker to join their Older People Mental Health Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have recent experience working in a Mental Health setting. The key to success in this role is to be able to start the contract confidently and work with a strength-based approach to each case.
Benefits for you as an Older People Mental Health Social Worker:
- Exceptional pay rate of £38.00 per hour or £35.00 per hour plus £150 allowance for out of borough candidates
- Hybrid working available
- Easily accessible via car
- The opportunity to further enhance your CV and skillset
- A stable contract due to the demands of upcoming winter pressures
Your responsibilities as an Older People Mental Health Social Worker:
- Hold a caseload of 65+ service users
- Undertake Mental Capacity Act assessments and deal with Safeguarding enquires
- Undertake Care Act Assessments and Safeguarding assessments
- Implement care plans and carry out a care packages
- Liaise with other services within the council for the best interests of each service user
Requirements of you as an Older People Mental Health Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Mental Health work
- A valid UK driving licence is essential to this role
Location: Bognor Regis, West Sussex
Umbrella pay rate: £38.00 per hour or £35.00 per hour plus £150 allowance
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!