Social Worker - MASH
- Posted 26 May 2023
- Salary Up to £35.00 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameWill Rock
A Local Authority in Southend is looking for a Social Worker to join their MASH Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in an assessment environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a MASH Social Worker:
- Very competitive pay rate £35.00 per hour
- Great opportunity to work in a niche field
- Office based 9-5 hours
- Great work life balance
- Parking available and easily accessible by public transport
Your responsibilities as a MASH Social Worker:
- Be part of a dynamic multi-agency team
- Complete a triage activity within specified timescale
- Identify and respond appropriately to any safeguard concerns that are identified
- Ability to work under pressure whilst ensuring practice is child focused
Requirements of you as a MASH Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Location: South-East England, Southend
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!