West Sussex County Council are looking for a Social Worker to join their Looked After Children Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have sound experience and knowledge of CLA work and proceedings. The key to success in this role is to be able to work confidently in a busy environment from the beginning of the contract.
Benefits for you as a Looked After Children Social Worker:
- Exceptional pay rate of up to £38.00 per hour
- Hybrid working available
- Easily accessible via car
- Parking available/ nearby
- Training available
- A stable contract due to the demand of the service
Your responsibilities as a Looked After Children Social Worker:
- Manage a complex caseload
- Complete permanency planning and support children and young people directly
- Work well with long term case holding to keep family relationships positive
- Work cohesively with connected services to ensure the best outcomes are met
Requirements of you as a Looked After Children Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of CLA work
- A valid UK driving licence and car is essential for this role
Location: Bognor Regis, West Sussex
Umbrella pay rate: up to £38.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!