Social Worker - Leaving Care - Charity
- Posted 22 February 2023
- Salary £30 - £35 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameLuke Longman
A well known Charity are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Leaving Care Service.
This role is based in Lincolnshire and they have offices based in Louth, Lincoln, Sleaford and Peterborough.
You will need to have experience of working in a Children In Care or Leaving Care Service. The case load will be approximately 20-25 children and they do offer flexbility on working from home.
Benefits for you as a Leaving Care Social Worker:
- Exceptional pay rate of £35.00 per hour
- Hybrid working scheme
- A well known CHARITY in the UK
- Parking available/ nearby
- Easily accessible
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV and skillset
Your responsibilities as a Leaving Care Social Worker:
- Manage a complex caseload
- Constant monitoring and reviewing of cases
- Work with other agencies and professionals to create the best possible outcomes for children and young people involved
Requirements of you as a Leaving Care Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of working in CIC or Leaving Care Service
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is essential for this role
Pay rate: up to £35.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Luke Longman on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!