A Local Authority in Sutton is looking for an Experienced Social Worker to join their Learning Disability Team on a locum bases, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £32.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as an Experienced Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £32.00 per hour
- Flexible hybrid working
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities for you as an Experienced Social Worker:
- Deliver service activities and manage caseloads to ensure intended outcomes for customers and the Council are delivered within agreed service standards.
- Identify and implement improvements in own work area in order to deliver continuous service improvement and improved outcomes to customers.
- Liaise with customers to review service requirements and resolve problems.
- Keep up to date with changes in policy/legislation/contractual requirements in order to ensure service delivery is effective and complies with appropriate regulations.
Requirements of you as an Experienced Social Worer:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience within Adults Social Work
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.