A Local Authority in Central London is looking for a Social Worker to join their Learning Disabilities Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have recent experience working in a Learning Disabilities team environment. The key to success in this role is to treat every case individually to create the best possible outcomes for the service users involved.
Benefits for you as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Highly competitive pay rate of £30.00 - £32.00 per hour
- Home and flexible working available
- Easily commutable via public transport
- A stable contract due to the demand of the service
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV and skillset
Your responsibilities as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Carry a caseload of vulnerable adults who have a learning disability
- Working with service users who are at risk of admission or are in a Mental health placement
- Use appropriate risk management and MDT approach when working
- Supporting the vulnerable service users back into the community
- Advocate for service user independence where appropriate
Requirements of you as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Learning Disabilities work
Location: Central London
Umbrella pay rate: £30.00 - £32.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!