A Local Authority in Southwest London is looking for a Social Worker to join their Hospital Team. This is a Locum Social Work role that will be split between home and office working within the Hospital.
The ideal Social Worker will have recent experience working in a Hospital environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to work confidently from the beginning of the contract with little supervision.
Benefits for you as a Hospital Social Worker:
- Highly competitive pay rate of up to £35.00 per hour
- Easily commutable via car or public transport
- Home and office working available
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV
Your responsibilities as a Hospital Social Worker:
- Ensure that service users are discharged safely whilst working to set KPI's
- Undertake Care Act Assessments and Mental Capacity Act Assessments
- Complete assessments once service users have been discharged
- Liaise with other services within the council for the best intertest of the service user
Requirements of you as a Hospital Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Hospital work
Location: Southwest London
Umbrella pay rate: up to £35.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!