A Local Authority in Berkshire is looking for a Social Worker to join their Hospital Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have recent experience working in a Hospital or Community based environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to work confidently from the beginning of the contract.
Benefits for you as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Exceptional pay rate of up to £40.00 per hour
- Hybrid working scheme
- Easily commutable via car or public transport
- Parking available/ nearby
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV and skillset
- A stable contract due to the demand of the service
Your responsibilities as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Ensure that service users are discharged safely whilst working to set KPI's
- Undertake Care Act Assessments and Mental Capacity Act Assessments
- Complete assessments once service users have been discharged
- Liaise with other services within the council for the best intertest of the service user
Requirements of you as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Hospital work
- A valid UK driving licence and car is preferred for this role
Location: Wokingham, Berkshire
Umbrella pay rate: up to £40.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!