A Local Authority in Southeast London is looking for a Social Worker to join their Hospital Discharge Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have recent experience working in a Hospital environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to work confidently from the beginning of the contract with little supervision.
Benefits for you as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Highly competitive pay rate of £35.00 per hour
- Home and office working available
- Easily commutable via car or public transport
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV
- A stable contract due to the demand of the service
Your responsibilities as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Ensure that service users are discharged safely whilst working to set KPI's
- Undertake Care Act Assessments and Mental Capacity Act Assessments
- Complete assessments once service users have been discharged
- Liaise with other services within the council for the best intertest of the service user
Requirements of you as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Hospital work
Location: Southeast London
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!