An East London Local Authority is looking for a Social Worker to join their Hospital Discharge Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have recent experience in a Hospital environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to work confidently from the beginning of the contract with little supervision.
Benefits for you as a Hospital Social Worker:
- Highly competitive pay rate of up to £32.00 per hour
- Some hybrid working available
- Easily commutable via car or public transport
- Stable contract due to the demand of the service
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV
Your responsibilities as a Hospital Social Worker:
- Ensure that service users are discharged safely
- Undertake Care Act Assessments
- Implement care plans and care coordinating
- Liaise with other services within the council for the best intertest of the service user
- Work to set KPI's
Requirements of you as a Hospital Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Hospital work
Location: East London
Umbrella pay rate: up to £32.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!