Social Worker - Fostering
- Posted 28 February 2023
- Salary Up to £45.00 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameWill Rock
A Local Authority in Cheshire East is looking for a Social Worker to join in their Fostering Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in fostering environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Fostering Social Worker:
- Very competitive pay rate of £45.00 per hour
- Great work/life balance
- Deal with positive outcomes for children
- Parking available
- Easily accessible by public transport
Your responsibilities as a Fostering Social Worker:
- Recruits, assesses, and supports foster carers and people with permanent orders for children
- Being a part of placement finding, matching and allocation of foster carers
- Work closely with the local authority child care teams.
- Attend Fostering Panel and LAC reviews
Requirements of you as a Fostering Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Good working knowledge of fostering regulations/legislation and National Minimum Standards.
Location: Greater Manchester, Cheshire East
Umbrella pay rate: £45.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!