The London Borough of Merton is looking for a Social Worker to join their Duty and Assessment Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have recent experience in a Front Door, Assessment environment. The key to success in this role is to treat every case individually to create the best possible outcomes.
Benefits for you as a Duty and Assessment Social Worker:
- Brilliant pay rate of £30.00 - £32.00 per hour
- Easily commutable via car or public transport
- Home and flexible working available
- Parking available/ nearby
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV
Your responsibilities as a Duty and Assessment Social Worker:
- Manage a caseload of short-term cases
- Working on duty rotas
- Designating cases to the appropriate long-term teams
- Undertaking assessments of care needs
- Complete safeguarding assessments when necessary
Requirements of you as a Duty and Assessment Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Assessment and Safeguarding work
Location: Merton, London
Umbrella pay rate: £30.00 - £32.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!