A local authority in Cheshire East is looking for a Social Worker to join their Connected Persons Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in an fostering and court environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Children Connected Persons Social Worker:
- Exceptionally competitive pay rate of up to £45.00 p/h
- Opportunity to work in a non-statutory environment
- Small caseload of 10 - comprised of 6 full assessment and 4 small assessments
- Hybrid working
- Easily accessible by public transport or driving
Your responsibilities as a Children Connected Persons Social Worker:
- Completing assessments of family members or friends as potential carers for children known to them e.g. fostering assessments, SGO assessments and viability assessments
- Provide detailed analysis of assessments that will be presented in Court
- Occasionally attend court sessions
- Participate in a Duty rota
Requirements of you as a Children Connected Persons Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Location: Cheshire East, Greater Manchester
Umbrella pay rate: up to £45.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!