A Local Authority in West London is looking for a Social Worker to join their Complex Care Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have recent experience in a Complex Care environment. The key to success in this role is to treat every case individually to create the best possible outcomes for the service users.
Benefits for you as a Complex Care Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of up to £35.00 per hour
- Hybrid working scheme
- Easily commutable via car or public transport
- Parking available/ nearby
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV and skillset
Your responsibilities as a Complex Care Social Worker:
- Manage a complex caseload
- Complete Mental Capacity Act assessments
- Undertake Care Act Assessments
- Deal with enquiries regarding Safeguarding issues
- Implement care plans and care packages
- Liaise with other services within the council
Requirements of you as a Complex Care Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Complex Care and Safeguarding work
Location: West London
Umbrella pay rate: up to £35.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!