A Local Authority in North London is looking for a Social Worker to join their Community Mental Health Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have recent experience working in a Mental Health setting. The key to success in this role is to be able to start the contract confidently and work with a strength-based approach to each case.
Benefits for you as a Community Mental Health Social Worker:
- Exceptional pay rate up to £35.00 per hour
- Home and flexible working available
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
- Direct work with the community
- The opportunity to further enhance your CV
Your responsibilities as a Community Mental Health Social Worker:
- Undertake Mental Capacity Act assessments and deal with Safeguarding enquires
- Undertake Care Act Assessments and Safeguarding assessments
- Implement care plans and carry out a care packages
- Take a strength-based, person-centred approach
- Complete essential visits when necessary
- Liaise with other services within the council for the best interests of each service user
Requirements of you as a Community Mental Health Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Mental Health work
Location: North London
Umbrella pay rate: up to £35.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!