A Local Authority in West London is looking for a Social Worker to join their Community Mental Health Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have recent experience in a Mental Health setting. The key to success in this role is to be able to start the contract confidently with little supervision.
Benefits for you as a Community Mental Health Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate of up to £33.00 per hour
- Easily commutable via car or public transport
- Some home working available
- A stable contract due to the demand of the service
- The opportunity to further enhance your CV
Your responsibilities as a Community Mental Health Social Worker:
- Undertake Mental Capacity Act assessments
- Deal with Safeguarding enquires
- Undertake Care Act Assessments and Safeguarding assessments
- Implement care plans and carry out a care packages
- Take a person-centred approach
- Liaise with other services within the council for the best interests of each service user
Requirements of you as a Community Mental Health Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Mental Health work
Location: West London
Umbrella pay rate: up to £33.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!