The Doncaster City Council is looking for a social worker to work in the part time Children with Disabilities (CWD) team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a childcare environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start the contract confidently with little supervision.
Benefits for you working in a CWD role:
- Brilliant hourly pay rate of £32.00 per hour
- Part time contract
- Only 3 days per week
- Parking available as well as easily accessible public transport routes
Your responsibilities in the CWD role:
- Undertake assessments
- Section 47 enquiries
- Engaging with developmental supervision
- Assist in the provision of court statements
Requirements of you working in the CWD role:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Working in a childcare environment or equivalent work with vulnerable groups.
- A valid UK driving licence and vehicle is preferred
Location: Doncaster, Yorkshire
Hours: 22.5 per week
Umbrella pay rate: £32.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Ryan Crowe on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!