Swindon Borough Council are currently looking for a Social Worker on a Locum basis to work within their Disabled Children's Team.
What are the requirements?
- 2 Years Post Qualifying experience.
- Social Work England (SWE) registration.
- Degree in social work.
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Experience working in a Disabled Children's team.
- Knowledge of CIN, LAC, and Safeguarding plans
- Court experience & ability to work in fast paced environments
- Expertise of working alongside Multi Disciplinary services
What do you get?
- A competitive hourly rate of £38 per hour.
- The flexibility of working from home.
- Free on-site parking.
- The opportunity to work with a mix of caseloads covering CIN, CP, and LAC
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a "friend" or "colleague" looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to George Taphouse 0118 948 5555 / 07436 399 975