Social Worker - Children With Disabilities
- Posted 30 March 2023
- Salary Up to £42.00 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameWill Rock
A private organisation in Berkshire is looking for a Social Worker to join in their Children with Disabilities Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in Children With Disabilities environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Children With Disabilities Social Worker:
- Very competitive pay rate of £42.00 per hour
- Great work/life balance
- Very flexible working arrangements
- Parking available
- Easily accessible by public transport
Your responsibilities as a Children With Disabilities Social Worker:
- Assessing the needs of children with disabilities and their families.
- Providing support, advice, and advocacy to children with disabilities and carers
- Liaise with professionals and agencies including, Health, Education, Police and Voluntary
- Ensuring that visits are carried out within timescales
- Undertake s.47 investigations where there are safeguarding concerns.
Requirements of you as a Children With Disabilities Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Good working knowledge of adoption regulations/legislation and National Minimum Standards.
Location: South East England, Berkshire
Umbrella pay rate: £42.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!