A Local Authority in Greenwich, is looking for a Children in Need Social Worker to join their team, offering a fantastic pay rate of £37.00 per hour. This role will be a mixture of case holding and completing Child Permanence Reports.
This is a locum Social Work role.
Benefits for you as a CIN Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of £37.00 per hour.
- Flexible Hybrid working
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as a CIN Social Worker:
- Assessing and planning for children and families
- Ensure that all the Policies and Procedures are being followed.
- Monitoring and reviewing functions for children and families
- Providing advice, guidance, and support whenever necessary
- Build and support relationships with children and young people.
Requirements of you as a CIN Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.