Medway Council is looking for an Experienced Social Worker to join their Children in Care Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have sound experience and knowledge of working in a CLA environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to work confidently in a busy environment from the beginning of the contract.
Benefits for you as a Children in Care Social Worker:
- Highly competitive pay rate of £38.00 per hour
- Home and flexible working available
- Pool cars available
- Easily commutable via car or public transport
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV
Your responsibilities as a Children in Care Social Worker:
- Take hold of a complex caseload dealing with court cases
- Work to create trusting relationships with children and families
- Constantly revise and review cases
- Work well with long term case holding to keep family relationships positive
- Work cohesively with connected services to ensure the best possible outcomes are reached
Requirements of you as a Children in Care Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of CLA and court work
- A valid UK driving licence is essential to this role
Location: Medway, Kent
Umbrella pay rate: £38.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!