A Local Authority are looking for an Assessment and Safeguarding Social Worker for the Essex region. This position is full-time and permanent.
As the Assessment and Safeguarding Social Worker you will have experience within children Social Work. You will need to be committed to this local authority as they have extensive benefits and incredible opportunities for training and development.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- 23 Days Annual leave Plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Sick Pay
- Flexible Working
- Employee Scheme
- Additional Bonuses
- Parking Permit
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- Carrying a caseload
- Investigate, evaluate and analyse information on cases
- Attend Conferences, reviews and court
- provide and efficient and cost-effective service
- Assessing and supporting children and families in the LA area.
- Working under the auspices of CIN, LAC, CP and including section 47 processes
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience of working within both Assessment and Interventions Teams
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £44,000