Social Worker - ASC First Contact Team
- Posted 27 February 2023
- Salary £35 - £37 per hour
- LocationWest London
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameMarcus Burns
My client requires a social worker to undertak Care Act Assessments, support planning, reviews, Mental capacity assessments and safeguarding S42 enquiries are a significant part of the role.
They are a local authority with a declared set of values, which includes Pass on the Power, Do New and Lead with the Heart. There is a culture of collaborative working with their World of Work principles. There is a focus on preventative services in Hounslow, looking to build resilience in communities and develop a stronger community for our residents.
Within either the Locality or First contact teams, you will carry a case load of varied complexity, in addition to screening referrals and responding to urgent situations and/or crisis, for example undertaking welfare visits.
What to expect:
- Low caseloads (20 max)
- Friendly supportive environment
- Hybrid working
- Supportive management structure. You will be supported by a strong and supportive management team to enable you to deliver a service that maximises our resident's independence and protects and safeguards them.
- Focus on staff wellbeing
- Monthly Supervision
- Robust processes in place to support work
You must have:
* SWE registration
* A strong background in Adults Social Work
* A clear, enhanced DBS Background check
* At least two years of experience in an Adults Social Work environment
If you would like to request further information and register your interest in this unique opportunity, apply for this vacancy online or call our office on 01189485555 and ask to speak with Marcus Burns.