A Local Authority in East London is looking for a Social Worker to join their Adult's Safeguarding Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have recent experience in a Safeguarding environment that deals with Court of Protection cases. The key to success in this role is to treat every case individually to create the best possible outcomes.
Benefits for you as an Adult's Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate from £32.00 per hour
- Hybrid working scheme
- Parking available/ nearby
- A stable contract due to the demand of the service at this time of year
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV and skillset
Your responsibilities as an Adult's Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Deal with Safeguarding enquiries
- Complete assessments and reviews in line with DoLS 2007 amendment to the Mental Capacity act 200
- Promote service user independence where appropriate
- Complete Care Act and Safeguarding Assessments
- Take part in regular supervision
Requirements of you as an Adult's Safeguarding Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Safeguarding/ DoLS work
Location: East London
Umbrella pay rate: from £32.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!