An East London Local Authority is looking for a Social Worker to join their Adult's Front Door Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have recent experience working in a Front Door or Safeguarding environment. The key to success in this role is to treat each case individually in order to create the best possible outcomes for the service users.
Benefits for you as an Adult's Front Door Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £35.00 per hour
- Hybrid working available
- Easily commutable via car or public transport
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV and skillset
Your responsibilities as an Adult's Front Door Social Worker:
- Take a strength based approach to managing a complex caseload
- Undertake Care Act Assessments
- Complete Mental Capacity Act assessments
- Liaise with other services within the council
- Weekly duty responsibilities
Requirements of you as an Adult's Front Door Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Front Door and Safeguarding work
Location: East London
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!