My client is looking for a Social Worker to join their Adults Frist Response Team. This post is based in South London. This opportunity is offering flexibility around working from home and if the office. The Social Worker will be screening referrals, undertaking Section 42 enquires and completing assessments.
Benefits for you as a Social Worker
- Brilliant pay up to £32.00 per hour
- Great opportunity to enhance your CV
- 5 - day compliance process if your DBS is already registered to the online update service
- South London is accessible through multiple railway stations and the Motorway
- Parking available on site or nearby
- Equipment provided by the council
Your responsibilities as an Social Worker
- Implement care plans and care packages
- Carry out Care Act 2014 Assessments
- Carry out Mental Capacity Assessments
- Undertake Section 42 enquires
- Attend meetings as a team for the benefit of the client
- Undertake complex cases
- Dealing with clients that are 65+
- Screening referrals
- Undertaking section 42 enquires
Requirements of a Social Worker
- Current registration with Social Work England
- 2 years post qualifying UK experience
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
Why should you choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will have you own dedicated consultant that will work endlessly to assure the whole process is a smooth running as possible
- You'll have a Free DBS and compliance service if needed
- Eligibility to thousands of jobs through our National Client Network
- Loyalty bonus for your dedication with working alongside us
If you are interested in the role, please contact Zoe Bellinger. Press the link to apply!
Salary: up to £32.00 per hour Umbrella/PAYE options available also.