West Sussex County Council are looking for a Social Worker to join their Adult Community Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have relevant and extensive experience in a Locality or Community environment. The key to success in this role is to treat every case individually to create the best possible outcomes.
Benefits for you as a Community Social Worker:
- Exceptional pay rates of £38.00 per hour or £35.00 per hour plus £150 weekly allowance for out of borough candidates
- Hybrid working available
- Easily commutable via car
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV and skillset
- A stable contract due to the demand of the service
Your responsibilities as a Community Social Worker:
- Implement care plans and conduct care packages
- Undertake Mental Capacity Act assessments
- Complete Care Act Assessments and Safeguarding assessments
- Liaise with other services within the council for the best intertest of the service user
- Attend regular meetings within the team
Requirements of you as a Community Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Community work
- A valid UK driving licence and vehicle
Location: Littlehampton, West Sussex
Umbrella pay rate: £38.00 per hour or £35.00 per hour plus £150 weekly allowance for out of borough candidates
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!