A West London Local Authority is looking for a Social Worker to join their Adult Safeguarding Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have recent experience in a Locality or Safeguarding environment. The key to success in this role is to treat every case individually to create the best possible outcomes.
Benefits for you as an Adult Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate of £32.00 per hour
- Home and flexible working available
- Easily commutable via car or public transport
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV
Your responsibilities as an Adult Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Manage a complex caseload
- Deal with Safeguarding enquiries
- Promote service user independence where possible
- Complete Care Act and Safeguarding Assessments
- Ensure that records are kept to a high standard and up to date
Requirements of you as an Adult Safeguarding Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Safeguarding work
Location: West London
Umbrella pay rate: £32.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!