A Local Authority in Cambridgeshire is looking for a Social Worker to join their Adult Reviews Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have recent and extensive experience with completing Reviews. The key to success in this role is to treat every case individually to create the best possible outcomes for service users.
Benefits for you as an Adult Reviews Social Worker:
- Exceptionally competitive pay rate of up to £38.00 per hour
- Hybrid working scheme
- Parking available/ nearby
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV and skillset
- A stable contract due to the demand of the service
Your responsibilities as an Adult Reviews Social Worker:
- Undertake Mental Capacity Act assessments, Care Act assessments and Safeguarding assessments
- Work in collaboration with other services within the council
- Complete care plans and care packages
- Attend meetings regarding relevant cases
- Work alongside other practitioners for the best interest of the service user
Requirements of you as an Adult Reviews Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Reviews and Safeguarding work
- A valid UK driving licence and vehicle is preferred for this role
Umbrella pay rate: up to £38.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!