A Local Authority in Berkshire is looking for a Social Worker to join their Adult Community Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have recent experience in a Locality or Community environment. The key to success in this role is to treat every case individually to create the best possible outcomes.
Benefits for you as a Community Social Worker:
- Great pay rate of £33.00 per hour
- Hybrid working scheme
- Easily commutable via car or public transport
- Parking available/ nearby
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV and skillset
Your responsibilities as a Community Social Worker:
- Implement care plans and conduct care packages
- Undertake Mental Capacity Act assessments
- Complete Care Act Assessments and Safeguarding assessments
- Liaise with other services within the council for the best intertest of the service user
- Attend regular meetings within the team
Requirements of you as a Community Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Community work
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is essential to this role
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Umbrella pay rate: £33.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!