A Local Authority in Southeast London is looking for a Social Worker to join their Adoption Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have extensive knowledge and experience of Adoption proceedings. The key to success in this role be able to start efficiently with little supervision.
Benefits for you as an Adoption Social Worker:
- Brilliant pay rate of up to £35.00 per hour
- "Good" Ofsted inspection results
- Home and flexible working available
- Easily commutable via car or public transport
- A rare Locum Adoption opportunity
Your responsibilities as an Adoption Social Worker:
- Completing life story work
- Work in partnership with the Regional Adoption Agency and Adopt London East
- Aid with Adoption Support Fund applications when necessary
- Involvement in court work and early permanence
- Be a part of family finding and permanence planning
Requirements of you as an Adoption Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Adoption and Special Guardianship work
- A valid UK driving licence and vehicle is essential to this role
Location: Greenwich, London
Umbrella pay rate: up to £35.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!