Achieving for Children are looking for a Social Worker to join their Adolescents Safeguarding Team. This is a Locum Social Work role in Kingston and Richmond.
The ideal Social Worker will have extensive experience in multi-disciplinary and Adolescents team setting previously. The key to success in this role is to be able to work on cases confidently from the beginning of the contract with little supervision.
Benefits for you as an Adolescents Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £34.00 per hour
- Rare adolescents specialised role
- Stable contract due to the demand of the service
- "Good" Ofsted inspection results
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
Your responsibilities as an Adolescents Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Manage a complex caseload
- Work on multi-disciplinary cases
- Deal with custody disputes
- Support young people's needs throughout
Requirements of you as an Adolescents Safeguarding Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Adolescents work
- Ability to interview and start within the next 2 weeks
Location: Kingston and Richmond, London
Umbrella pay rate: £34.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!