The London Borough of Hackney is looking for a Social Worker to join their Access and Assessment Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker must have previous experience in a referral and assessment team environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to take on cases confidently from the beginning of the contract with little physical supervision.
Benefits for you as an Access and Assessment Social Worker:
- Exceptional pay rate of £35.00 per hour
- Hybrid working scheme
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
- A stable contract due to the demand of the service
Your responsibilities as an Access and Assessment Social Worker:
- Duty work and attend essential visits such as Safeguarding and Child Protection visits
- Undertaking S17, S47 and pre-birth assessments
- Attend Children in Need and Child Protection meetings
- Working on short-term, fast-paced cases with a high level of proficiency
- Be able to make decisions based on visits and virtual conversations in line with valid legislations
Requirements of you as an Access and Assessment Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Referral and Assessment work
Location: Hackney, London
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!