- Posted 18 May 2023
- Salary £37000 - £44000 per annum + Amazing Benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameDavid Walsh
A Family Assessment Centre are looking for an experienced Consultant Social Worker, or a Social Worker ready to take the next step up in their career, to join their 'Outstanding' Ofsted rated team.
They emphasise high quality, small case load assessments, led by their social workers with the support of our wider multi-disciplinary team.
The successful applicant will be joining an experienced team of Social Workers who bring a variety of different skill sets to our work and who provide fair and comprehensive assessments of families. Each family is allocated a lead Social Worker upon admission.
As well as undertaking assessments, the Social Workers and wider team support parents to develop their parenting skills - this may be through direct intervention sessions, the provision of immediate verbal feedback, regular written / pictorial feedback, and weekly direct meetings with families.
What is offered to you as a Consultant Social Worker:
- Smaller caseloads (3-4 families)
- A supportive, multi-disciplinary team, including Social Workers, Clinical Psychologists, Counsellors, and Parent Intervention Workers
- Close working relationships with skilled Social Work Assistants
- Opportunities to develop your practice.
- Continuing Professional Development.
Your responsibilities as a Consultant Social Worker:
- Undertake expert parenting assessments of families.
- Provide high quality written reports for the Family Courts.
- Attend regular meetings with family members, internal colleagues, and external professionals as required.
- Provide social work intervention for families, in line with experience and interest.
Requirements of you as a Consultant Social Worker:
- Have a relevant professional qualification in Social Work.
- Must hold UK driver's licence.
- significant experience in children social work.
- Experience working with families and children, including in a safeguarding capacity
Salary scale: up to £44,000 d.o.e. + Benefits
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement.
- Application form enhancement.
- Access to many jobs in the market.
- I am a dedicated consultant that will work endlessly to assure the whole process is a smooth running as possible.
- Interview preparation assistance.
- Expert consultation.
- Questions answered.
- Offer negotiation.
I am offering a referral bonus of £250.00 to anyone who refers a social work professional to our agency that is successfully placed.
Please feel free to contact me anytime to discuss the above or other opportunities that you would like me to seek for you.