A community interest company (a not-for-profit social enterprise) are looking for a Social Worker to join their Permanency Team based in London. This role is a full time, permanent position.
Ideally, you will have experience of working within a children's service. You will need to be passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of children and young people.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- 29 Days Annual Leave - Increases with length of service
- Flexible Working Opportunities
- Excellent Training and Development
- Pension Scheme
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities Social Worker:
- Support children living with friends, relatives or foster families
- Act as corporate parent and be lead professional
- Champion the views and wishes of children
- Ensuring the safety of children
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £40,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!