Do you have experience working in Adult Social Care? Have you worked in Neuro Reablement Teams before? Would you like to be represented by a leading UK Social Work agency?
Then APPLY HERE!
Charles Hunter Associates are looking for a Social Worker to join an Adult's Neuro Reablement Team based in South London. This is a fantastic opportunity for those with experience in working in Adults' Mental Health or for those who would like to explore and gain new skills!
We are looking for hardworking, passionate Adult's Social Worker who want to make a difference within a Adults Neuro Reablement Team. You will be required to carry out the best level of care and services for the benefit of the service user. The role involves working within the Community and bed based rehabilitation setting. Charles Hunter Associates are one of the UK's leading social work Locum employment agencies who offer first class candidate service to all candidates, an award-winning compliance team, regular updates on the newest and most exciting Locum jobs in the market to ensure you are always in the best roles.
- Competitive pay of up to £32 per hour
- Hybrid Working
- Opportunity to enhance your CV
- Highly reputable local authority employer
- Working with Award Winning Compliance Team with Charles Hunter Associates
- Working with clients that have health difficulties
- Carrying out discharge to assess cases
- Completing care plans and packages
- Working under the Care Act 2014 Assessments
- Carry out Mental Capacity Act Assessments
- Working with other practitioners for the best interest of the service user
- Carrying out home visits
- Dealing with Safeguarding Concerns under Section 42
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Active Social Work England registration
- 2 years post qualifying UK experience
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.