Social Work - Adoption
- Posted 15 March 2023
- Salary Up to £35.00 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameWill Rock
A Local Authority in Blackburn is looking for a Social Worker to join in their Adoption Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in adoption environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as an Adoption Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £35.00 per hour
- Great work/life balance
- Very flexible working arrangements
- Parking available
- Easily accessible by public transport
Your responsibilities as an Adoption Social Worker:
- Work closely with Social Workers in Safeguarding Teams
- Linking in with care planning for potential adoption plans.
- Work closely with the local authority child care teams.
- Case responsibility for children on Placement Orders as well as family finding
Requirements of you as an Adoption Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Good working knowledge of adoption regulations/legislation and National Minimum Standards.
Location: Greater Manchester, Blackburn
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!